Hey guys, back again with me Tresnadev, now i want to share new theme for Realme and OPPO user, this theme is so cool and i hope you can try it.
So this theme is "Black Shark 3"
So many Features included in this theme like charge animation, cool icon pack, good Background wallpaper etc.
Download Theme Android OPPO & Realme
Theme "Black Shark 3" Download Link [25 MB] / ColorOS 5.2
You must read it carefully, cuz if not this theme can't be work, don't worry i'll explain this step with video too, so if you don't understand the step, you can watch my video about it.
1. You must download the theme according to the ColorOS your used, so if you have ColorOS 7 in your device, you must download theme for ColorOS 7.
2. Turn off Network Connection. This important, cuz if you don't turn of network connection, this theme will not permanent.
3. Open Theme Store Once and then open Theme that you downloaded from here and Try it or install.
4. Delete Theme Store Data.
5. Don't allow notification for theme store.
6. Disable App Permission Connection for Theme Store.
7. Enjoy the theme.
Important: Don't Restart your hone, if you do that you must do this step again.
Additional Step How To Enable Animation Charge
1. Disable Lock Screen Magazine.
2. Enjoy the animation.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is using Third Party Theme safe? : Yes of course.
Why this theme just trial 5 minutes? : To get permanent, you must turn off connection when try the theme
My Handphone not responding/Hang after using this theme why? : Make sure you download theme version that same as your OS device
Theme Support Devices: Realme 6, Realme 6 Pro, Realme C3, Realme 5s, Realme 5i, Realme C2, Realme X2 Pro Realme XT, Realme 5 Pro, Realme 5, Realme 1, Realme C1, Realme 2, Realme 2 Pro, Realme U1, Realme 3, Realme 3 Pro, Realme X, OPPO A3s, OPPO A5s, OPPO A7, OPPO F5, OPPO F7, OPPO F9, All Oppo & Realme UI ColorOS 5, ColorOS 6, ColorOS 7, Realme UI.
I try to delete it but the thumbnail still exists no matter how much i try to delete. If i try to apply the theme it says that it doesn't exist. Any way to fix this without formatting my phone?ReplyDelete